Planet K

Reporting only when live on Planet K. A sister satelite to Rubbish Gays.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

I Can See Your Dirty Pillows



It's called weed mama... Today I had fast run out of weed. A connection was made though with straight-mate. 'I've got some spare, come round to my-straight-mates I'm babysitting.' Now straight-mate is fit but straight-mates-mate is fitter. Remember this! I get round, its just straight-mate in. This 'spare' is this huge fucking bag. Fuck me!(Part 1).

So I've rolled and smoked one and I ask if I can use straight-mates-mates loo. I go up and notice the bedroom door open. For no fuckin' reason WOTSOEVER I go in, quick as a flash I'm in straight-mates-mates pants draw. Within 10 5 seconds a pair of tighty whites go from his box to my hoodie pocket.Fuck me!(Part two).

Let me clarify. I stole a mates mates underwear. What have I become? Rather than self-analyse I decided to make them into Planet-K's Official Flag. See below.



They may try to pull down my pants, but I will endovour to put out more flags!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bedazzler said...

Genius.

NEW ANNETTE AND BRANDON INTERVIEW UP

http://lemaisondebrandon.blogspot.com/

http://churchofannette.blogspot.com/

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i, sir, shall endeavour to put out more bacon on toast

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home