Planet K

Reporting only when live on Planet K. A sister satelite to Rubbish Gays.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Longest K

I've just arrived home after fucking & being fucked by two MEGA hot lads. Proof positive that Gaydar does work. Fuck me thou!! It's daybreaK. 5:10 and it's pure daylight!!



So in honour of this day, and to stem the pain of my arse falling out, I am gonna walK the line, or rather sniff it.



Yes its big. I don't pretend that it's clever. I do however fool myself into thinking it's art.

3 Comments:

Blogger DanProject76 said...

I have that comic too! Don't make a mess on it, keep it in a comicbag!

I am such a geek...

11:42 AM  
Blogger Frobisher said...

Phfff . . . call that a line.

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the CD?

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home