Planet K

Reporting only when live on Planet K. A sister satelite to Rubbish Gays.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Kurse The Young

It's finally happened. It's not often but when it does it really does knock you sideways. By you I mean me. Bear with me. Tonight Gaydar bore sweet sweet fruit. Tall, funny, attractive, well-hung, sounds like me, but add to this 20 years old and VERY well hung and you have an idea of this evenings partner in Krime. Now I cannot stress this clearly enough. This lad had a HUGE cock, MASSIVE. Put mine to shame. Touch your thumb to your forefinger, then open them a little,(this only works if u have average/long fingers), this is how thick it was. Now do one-potato, two-potato, three-potato, this is how long it was. Of course, he didn't fuck me, I'm not Superman. I might be daft but I'm not stupid.

After I dropped him off that's when I started to feel a bit green, a bit jealous, a bit envious. He's young, hung with a lifetime to cum and there's me older (bolder), smaller (but still big dick fact fans), and many burned bridges behind me. I can only find solace in that HE messaged ME. So maybe it aint all that bad. Man, you still got it! Cheers buddy so I have!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found this an incredibly moving post - my dick went upwards, my feelings went sideways. However, it's the latter that I want to focus on. I'm early-to-mid-forties and have become very aware of the generation gap ('generation gulf' might be a better description).

Over the past two years I've developed an intense aversion to 20 year olds. They have something I once had - although at the time I didn't realise I had it, and now it's gone: lost. Something of this loss is you captured by you towards the end of your post - and here it is, repeated:

After I dropped him off that's when I started to feel a bit green, a bit jealous, a bit envious. He's young, hung with a lifetime to cum and there's me older (bolder), smaller (but still big dick fact fans), and many burned bridges behind me.

Loss, nostalgia, burnt bridges... I feel weepy again. This is why I sincerely believe that all 20 year olds should be banished from Manchester until further notice. Send them to Stoke-on-Trent.

Is this what's meant by 'mid-life crisis' and - worryingly for you - have you got it prematurely?

10:50 AM  
Blogger Tiny Tones said...

I suggest you continue dabbling with the 20 years old. If you ain't got it no more (and I suspect you've still got a lot more of it than you think, seeing as he's clearly interested in you) then why the hell not leach it off someone who has? Don't compare - just enjoy!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Legs Akimbo said...

The generation gap hasn't hit us yet as much as the gap between the two of us legs, so we don't really know what we're talking about, but we, like tony, would urge you to keep dabbling. on another note, when on k one must really watch what one penetrates (or is penetrated by and in which orifice)

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home