Planet K

Reporting only when live on Planet K. A sister satelite to Rubbish Gays.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Kall tha Kops

In the last 24 hours I have had my melon twisted happily. Last night I came a Kropper & followed a Kar to Salford Keys. As we get underway ie. me starting to skin-up, & K wapped out, he's talking liKe. I'm listening liKe. He mentions Police but refers to them as 'uniform'. Yup!. "I work for vice" "I am sooo not a prostitute" I say. He only a DCI like Prime SuspeKt. HA! Long story short, decent cock, but mouthed along with Westlife. ThinKing I was gonna have to do all the worK. I cut it short. Today, he's texted me asKin to sell sum K. I HAVE BECOME......CATHERINE ZETA JONES in ENTRAPMENT.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

inKredible!

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

being known as kate moss of hulme, we shud hit the town sumtime LOL

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home